What sets Deaf Focus apart from other organization lies within the heart of the company. Some organizations are not local, unlikely meet to in person and the only means of contact is generally through a corporate call center. Deaf Focus deals directly with their customers in person. It's all about communication.
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Provide timely information regarding office services and procedures.
- Maintain an organized office and allow office staff to focus on the clients and office needs.
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing and presentation
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- MS Office skills and experience
- Enrolled in school - HS or College internships considered
- Team Driven Attitude